Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 January 2011

OKGO OF THE BLUE COLOUR OF THE SKY




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w

I've recently received the 'extra nice edition' of the OK GO CD Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky. I was surfing the music pages of You Tube desperately looking for a new sound for my music collection. I was delighted to stumble across this creative group of individuals. Not only do they produce great music (and inspire and encourage others to remix versions of their tunes) they also make very watchable and clever music videos. The above link takes you to the first video of theirs that I saw, this one got me hooked and the lyrics made a bit of sense to me too. Funny that, how apparently random findings like this seem to be particularly relevant to one personally (like some kind of life soundtrack washing up on the colour beach exchanges shores) 'LET IT GO THIS TOO SHALL PASS'.....I find these lyrics bouncing around inside my head at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment